Prev: Re: Lafayette Incident Next: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:00:36 -0600
Subject: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:05:10 -0500, "Dean Gundberg" writes:
>> I'm back (sort of, for the moment) and I'm wondering how close
>> Starseige:Rebellion and Stargrunt are?  If they are close has
>> anyone made a
>> 'patch' for Stargrunt that turns it into Starseige: Rebellion?
>
>Actually Starseige: Rebellion is a armor/mech game and is much closer
>Dirtside than to Stargrunt (and I think it varies dice in an FMA-like
system
>too).	I almost picked up the Rules-Only pack at GenCon (you don't have
>buy the whole boxed set if you don't want to) but I had to get more
minis
>instead.

Its closser to dirtside than stargrunt, but appears to work better
with slight smaller units than I've tended to see used for dirtside.

Now, although I have the rules (and run a mailing list for the game
:), I have yet to play it.  So I might be off here.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Lafayette Incident Next: Re: Stargrunt and Starseige: Rebellion