Prev: [FT] Terraforming Styrofoam Next: [FH] Islamic and Alarishi systems

[OFFICIAL] New Project, Help Needed!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 22:53:00 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] New Project, Help Needed!!

Hi all,

Well, reactions from the list for the scenario/AAR book project have
been
pretty good so far, with a fair number of people promising submissions,
but
to make the book as good as possible (and worthwhile for players of all
three game systems) we still need more if we can get it. Anyone else
have
anything they'd like to submit that they haven't yet emailed us about?
Remember we don't JUST want scenarios, we'll at least look at almost
anything game or background related.

thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [FT] Terraforming Styrofoam Next: [FH] Islamic and Alarishi systems