Prev: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe Next: [FT] Tactics

Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 10:58:11 -0700
Subject: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

Brian Burger wrote:
...Snip...
> Man, someone doesn't like the UN. Do you believe in the black
helicopters
> as well?
XXX
     Yes, I also believe in white, red, green and blue ones.   JTL
XXX
> Realworld, the UN generally seems to mean well, but can't get it
together
> some of the time - often due to nation-state interference, sometimes
due
> simply to the nature of the UN's organiztion and/or the nature of the
> problem...
XXX
     Meaning well is nice, saying nice things is nice, nice is nice.
Ethenic clensing is evil if done by Serbs, and not worth mention if done
by croats or muslims.	Ruwanda was not nice and that is why the UN
forces
were withdrawn just prior to the really big round of killing at the
end.  JTL
XXX
> Tuffleyverse-wise, the UN seems to be the only ones who are really
> focussing on the Kra'vak... plus keeping everyone from dropping big
rocks
> or similar on Terra...
XXX
     It is also possible that the UN is also doing something somewhere
else,
and the distraction of the KraVak will allow its completion.
     The UN may have made it clear how sorry it would be if its control
of
the core was contested.   The UN would not have the resorces to fight a
battle
and keep all the asteroids from hitting selected locations on earth.
Or, maybe they just do not want thier tax base damaged.   JTL
XXX
> Don't want to start a massive debate, though...
XXX
     OK.   JTL
XXX
> Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-

Prev: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe Next: [FT] Tactics