Prev: Re: Vector Movement Next: Re: FMA Simple Skills

Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

From: Niall Gilsenan <niall@g...>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 12:59:44 +0100
Subject: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

> Don't want to start a massive debate, though...

I wouldn't worry about it.  We've had this discussion before quite a few
times.	One of the areas that particularly interest me in FT. As usual
everyone just falls back on their own particular views of the UN.  Of
course one I haven't heard before is that the UN is just a cypher of one
of the major factions.	Pretty much reflecting the UN as it stands today
being essentially another tool of US/Nato policy makers.
Might be interesting to see whose agenda has overtaken the UN of the
future.  Although I'm still of the view that in GZGverse it would be the
force actively pursuing a policy od halting Kra'vak incursions while
trying to defuse some of the intrigues between the major factions.

--
Niall Gilsenan,

Prev: Re: Vector Movement Next: Re: FMA Simple Skills