Prev: Re: [OT] Free Programs! (was: Re: A small request.... :-) Next: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

Re: Vector Movement

From: "The Sutherlands" <nma@k...>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 18:26:44 +0900
Subject: Re: Vector Movement

Somewhere back in a Jane's Defense Weekly I saw an article on the Dragon
automated mortar system.  It was basicly a trailerized 120mm(?) mortar
that
could process support requests and deliver rounds to the desired
coordinates.  The idea was that a company would have some of these
assigned
to them as their regular TO&E.	Granted an 120mm mortar is on the short
end
of Arty but better than nothing and could possibly be assigned down to
the
platoon level.	This would give us some organic artillery support for a
SG2
game.

>In fact now that we're on the subject we should have a good discussion
on
the