Prev: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe Next: Re: premeasuring=holy wars

Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

From: Niall Gilsenan <niall@g...>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 00:16:08 +0100
Subject: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

John Leary wrote:

> Phillip Pournelle wrote:
> ...Snip...
> >	Obviously the Balkans and a number of other trouble areas will
be a
> > principality of the U.N. and supplying people for the U.N.
>
>      This fits in very well with my theroy that the UN is cutthroats,
> drug and weapon smugglers, and able to be bought by anyone with the
> cash.
>
> Bye for now,
> John L.

Talk about differing viewpoints.  My view of UN in GZGverse is that
they're the only honourable bunch of the lot of them.  Holding the
factions apart at great cost to themselves.  Betrayed on all sides by
the different factions.  One nice one I saw was that originally UN drew
staff from the various factions but due to a NAC captain stealing the
plans for pulse torpedoes they decided to recruit an organice force
instead.

--
Niall Gilsenan,

Prev: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe Next: Re: premeasuring=holy wars