Prev: [SG] multi-player SG question Next: Re: [SG] multi-player SG question

RE: [SG] newbie SG question on line of sight/line of fire

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:23:07 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] newbie SG question on line of sight/line of fire

You can use either option.  The normal rules use centre of squad to
centre
of squad, regardless of whether some figures are in cover or not.  It
does
mention in SG that you can use part squads to fire and be attacked, but
you
need to decide this with your opponent before the game.

Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/