Prev: Re: FT cargo/aux ships. Next: Spotting in FMA and SG2 and some words on prone/kneeling for FMA

RE: Armageddon Outfitter (was: Granaatscherven)

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:39:47 +1000
Subject: RE: Armageddon Outfitter (was: Granaatscherven)

One suggested addition to Armageddon Outfitter; how about the ability to
enter the number of weapons of a specific type?
With weapons like beams, you often have large multiples with the same
fire
arcs, so it would be a lot easier to add just once (and allows for
easier
tweaking of the stats.)

Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/