Prev: Re: Inches versus CM (was Re: Vector Movement) Next: Re: FMA Simple Skills

Re: Miniatures vs Fleet book

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:37:38 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Miniatures vs Fleet book

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, Okay, new day. Time to be happy. (- Cat) wrote:

> Personally I like the 'old' NAC CE mini better than the Fleetbook
version. :)

oh, me too! me too! iirc, the old style was like the new style, but
minus
the tanks on the back? i first saw the new version when i bought some at
salvo a few years ago, and i was quite disappointed that they were
different from the ones in the catalogue. don't get me wrong, i think
the
new ones are *very* nice, but somehow, the old ones were just a little
more elegant. still, art imitates life.

> If you plan to no longer carry that one, lemme know so I can scrape
together
> a little cash to buy a few more!

if any of them find their way to the UK (or the GZG foundries decide to
make any more), i'll happily part with some of my hard-earned drinking
tokens for them.

tom

Prev: Re: Inches versus CM (was Re: Vector Movement) Next: Re: FMA Simple Skills