Prev: Re: [DS II] YNA Chit replacement scheme Next: Re: Mines

Re: [OT] Internet miniatures ordering survey

From: "Christopher Pratt" <valen@g...>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 08:10:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Internet miniatures ordering survey

My prolbem is that all the local shops ONLY carry GW figs.  I can't even
Purchase Battletech figs from a local shop

"Windows 95: 32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch
an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor,
written by a 2-bit company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition." -
Unknown
Christopher Pratt
valen@gatecom.com