Prev: Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures Next: Re: SML's, PDAFs and Banzai Jammers/Escorts

Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:10:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Sorry, I don't recall this thread. Did anyone mention
> Freikorps' not Colonial Marines, not Aliens, and not
> Predators?

I know about them - I posted a URL for my quick rundown of everything
15mm
SF source around. See <http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2figures.html> .

I've never seen them - probably order a couple of packs later this year
-
but from reports & hearsay they're 'large 15' , eg about 17mm tall
really
- that's the human not-Colonial Marine troopers.

I haven't really heard anything about the not-Aliens or not-Predators,
beyond that they exist.

> Chris Farhnstock (sp?) of Outland Games still
> had them at GenCon. Does he make them?

He's the North American distributor of FreiKorp stuff. FreiKorp is
actually based in Ireland, I think...

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures Next: Re: SML's, PDAFs and Banzai Jammers/Escorts