Prev: Re: Anime Influence. Next: Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures

Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures

From: TBerry7403@a...
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 23:08:40 EDT
Subject: Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures

In a message dated 8/13/99 11:36:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
devans@uneb.edu
writes:

<< Sorry, I don't recall this thread. Did anyone mention
 Freikorps' not Colonial Marines, not Aliens, and not
 Predators? Chris Farhnstock (sp?) of Outland Games still
 had them at GenCon. Does he make them?

 The_Beast

I started this thread.	I just picked up the game (last Friday) and was
looking 15mm
figures.  Stan Johanson has some but I couldn't get to his web site.

The URL I had was: www.polomania.com/stan
The correct URL is: www.polomania.com/stan/star.htm

I would like to thank all who gave me help. (THANKS)

Tim

Prev: Re: Anime Influence. Next: Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures