Prev: RE: star blazers Next: Re: Anime Influence.

Re: GenCon '99 (long)

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:54:25 GMT
Subject: Re: GenCon '99 (long)

On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 21:54:50 -0400, John Crimmins
<johncrim@voicenet.com>
wrote:

>These "Jumpgates" that you speak of...they interest me.  I haven't
heard of
>these before, let alone seen any pictures.  I assume that they are B5
>styled?  And unlikely to be available from KR any time soon?  Can I at
>least see them on the web somewhere?  I was going to make some of my
own,
>but couldn't figure out how to go about doing so.

The Jump Gates are only pseudo B5 related... I will have photos of my my
set
on my web site Real Soon Now. Essentially, there are two mirrored pairs.
Each
consists of a rail with three large panels. You set them apart any
distance
you want. They don't look precisely like the B5 jump gates, but it is
quite
obvious what they represent.

As for the B5 fighters, if you look at them and compare them to AOG's
new
small scale fighters, it's obvious that these are just x-winged fighters
and
not B5 fighters. And they were purchased by a Canadian by mail from
Britain,
so to heck with them! *L*

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: RE: star blazers Next: Re: Anime Influence.