Prev: Re: St. Jon the Mind Controller Next: Re: GenCon '99 (long)

RE: star blazers

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 17:13:11 -0500
Subject: RE: star blazers

> Hi all, i hope this reaches the list as this is the first time i've
> posted...

Yup, it was sent out worldwide....

> I was wondering if anyone has done conversions for the Star Blazers
anime
> series.  The wave gun seems to be directly borrowed from this sries so
> would think there is one out the.  I know of a star blazers game
> that has a
> fleet sourcebook, but haven't seen it.  also been searching the
> web with no
> louck.
>
> can anyone out there help me?

Star Blazers Fleet Battle System Homepage:
http://members.aol.com/neghvar2/SFB/strblzrs.htm

A good place to by SBFBS stuff - Uncle Jed's Game Shed:
http://www.gameshed.com/

Conversions to FT 2nd edition (off of the UFTWWWP):
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/starblaz.htm

I have not seen a conversion for FB rules yet, but I have done some
preliminary work on the EDF, maybe I'll finish it this weekend.

Dean

Prev: Re: St. Jon the Mind Controller Next: Re: GenCon '99 (long)