Prev: Re: [FT] Beam Battery Idea - reload delays Next: Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures

[OTsorta] RE: SFSFW- U.S.

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:06:26 -0500
Subject: [OTsorta] RE: SFSFW- U.S.

Just sent a note to Messer Blease, with a few
questions including, but not limited to:

***
Last few questions would center on the idea of a
USA chapter/branch that's been floated on the GZG
list. Instead of expecting concrete answers, I'll
just pose them as subjects for thought and debate.
Would there be a separate Ragnarok? Would the
offers from 'vendors' be extended the USA folk,
and would we be hunting for same from USA
manufacturers? Is this a clever ploy for funds to
visit the USA under the guise of 'inspection' of
the new branch? ;->=
***

Again, these were considered thought provokers. I'm
just hoping that the invitation to sign up for the
SFSFW maillist constitutes confirmation of my
membership. ;->=

I think that having such an organization can help in
con support. I know the organizers of events at
GenCon would like to know SOMEBODY was looking out
for them. The scheduling errors were nightmarish.

On a side, but finally ON TOPIC, note, in penance for
my earlier equating BDS with FBII, I bought a couple
of Kra'vak for SGII blisters at GenCon, and will now
share your pain until BDS does see the light of day.

Which means double pain until FBII shows. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Beam Battery Idea - reload delays Next: Re: [SG2] Re: 15mm figures