Prev: RE: ADFC and PDS (was: Vector Movement and SML's) Next: RE: ADFC and PDS (was: Vector Movement and SML's)

Gen-Con

From: hrupe@N...
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:39:39 -0500
Subject: Gen-Con

Well I managed to survive Gen Con despite Andon's best efforts.  I must
disagree
with the Beast, a rope is too quick my preference is to bury them neck
deep in a
fire ant hill.

I wish to to thank Allan, Dean and Brian for making the games I played
in very
enjoyable.  Once again the "Hobie Factor" was in place as I lost in the
first
round of the FT tourny to the eventual Champion.

As promised I played in two games of Stargrunt II and had ablast in
both,,
kudo's to Allan for the great games even though my dice did suck in
"Enemy Mine"
( somthing about an elite1 unit that kept failing leadership tests).
And based
on those experiences I contriubted quite a bit of my disposable income
to KR's
benefit.

Once agan, good job to all involved in the Gen-Con GZG experience and
maybe
someday those idiots at that large booth near Geo-Hex's will learn that
you can
have a great time and not yell at the top of thier lungs like a pack of
baboons.

Hobie

Prev: RE: ADFC and PDS (was: Vector Movement and SML's) Next: RE: ADFC and PDS (was: Vector Movement and SML's)