Prev: RE: Vector Movement and SML's Next: RE: Displaying PBeM Games.

RE: Displaying PBeM Games.

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:09:37 -0400
Subject: RE: Displaying PBeM Games.

FTMAP is a freeware mapping program conceived and written by Alun
Thomas.
Since that time Tim Jones has extended his work to produce a more robust
and
versatile package. You should contact Tim with any feedback and/or
suggestions you have concerning FTMAP.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/2995/ftmap/home.html

However, I could not get it to work. I guess I need to contact Tim
Jones,
myself, for better instructions.

-----
Brian Bell