Prev: Re: Vector Movement and SML's Next: Re: Vector Movement and SML's

RE: FT PBeM game: Mano a Mano

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:54:03 +1000
Subject: RE: FT PBeM game: Mano a Mano

Hmmm....
It's going to either be a missile slaughter, or the missile boats run
away
because they missed.  If any of those salvoes hit, it's going to be
goodbye
cruiser.

"Uh, sir.  Scan shows enemy vessels to hold 36 salvo missiles to our 5
capital ship missiles.	And we have only 1 Point defence system between
4
ships."
"Point defence? What point defence?  We don't need no stinkin' point
defences!"
"I'll discuss this from the lifepods if you don't mind, sir."

Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/