Prev: Re: Vector Movement and SML's Next: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak, Vector vs. Cinematic (was: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR)

Re: GenCon '99 (long)

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 21:54:50 -0400
Subject: Re: GenCon '99 (long)

>Mark's Severed Dreams game went on at the same time and had its share
of
>onlookers.  The jumpgate minis that Allan got from Jon and GZG were
very
>nice.	I had heard that AoG stopped by and saw all of the 'Star Tiger'
>fighter minis and made some noise about them having the license.

These "Jumpgates" that you speak of...they interest me.  I haven't heard
of
these before, let alone seen any pictures.  I assume that they are B5
styled?  And unlikely to be available from KR any time soon?  Can I at
least see them on the web somewhere?  I was going to make some of my
own,
but couldn't figure out how to go about doing so.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: Vector Movement and SML's Next: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak, Vector vs. Cinematic (was: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR)