Prev: Re: [FT] Vector Silliness Next: Re: Vector Movement

Rules and Howdy! RE: [FT] Kra'Vak question. Was: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:42:33 -0500
Subject: Rules and Howdy! RE: [FT] Kra'Vak question. Was: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR

I was able to get there using:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/kravak/
which shows as a directory, then select the rules
I needed from there. GeoCities... *ptah*

By the way, I was at GenCon and didn't play a single
game, unless you count a pickup of MagBlast, but hope
my support by keeping Hobie interested enough to show,
and buying from KR, of course, will give me dispensation
for poor participation.

Course, it didn't help having four people trying to
co-ordinate two hotel room keys. And, as for the stay
at the Ambassador... *seeth*

Andon... Somebody get a rope...

Still, Allan, Mark, Mike, Tom's, Schoon, et. al, good to
see you again!

By the way, anybody else thinking about MageCon in South
Dakota, USA, first part of Sept? I normally head for
Denver that weekend, but I might get a small crew up for
the weekend, ESPECIALLY if they see interest on this list.
Not that GenCon burnout might not last til then. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Vector Silliness Next: Re: Vector Movement