Prev: [FT] Kra'Vak, Vector vs. Cinematic (was: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR) Next: [FT] Vector Silliness

RE: [FT] Full Thrust Lite?

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:59:06 +0100
Subject: RE: [FT] Full Thrust Lite?

>I wondered if anyone has a lite version that:

There was a beer & pretzels game released on the
old list way back when - I don't have a copy handy
and an archive search is fruitless

>1. Is OK with GZG

They released it originally on the old mailing list

>2. Fits everything necessary to play a limited game on a page.

Yep - pretty much did, it may be too simplistic for your needs

Someone might have it lurking on their Hdrive.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: [FT] Kra'Vak, Vector vs. Cinematic (was: [GenCon] Kra'Vak AAR) Next: [FT] Vector Silliness