Prev: FMA Movement Next: Re: GenCon! Day 1.

GenCon: Aieeee!

From: John Kovalic <john@k...>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 09:58:53 -0500
Subject: GenCon: Aieeee!

Just got back from GenCon.

I was too busy to play even a single game of ANYTHING! Didn't even get a
CHANCE to break out my NAC fleet!

Thanks to all the list members who stopped by the Dork Tower booth and
said
"hi." It was good putting names to faces.

It seemed to be a great show for sales. Was it for gaming?

John

PS. Time to brag now. Sold well over 400 copies of Dork Tower, dozens of
T-Shirts ("Will Game for Food" and "Sith Park" were the big sellers -
sold
out of both by Saturday morning) and buttons! Huzzah!

		   DORK TOWER #5 ("Last, Best Dope") is OUT NOW!

       "This must be Thursday. I never COULD get the hang of Thursdays"
					      - Arthur Dent
	      "Dork Tower," "Shop Keep," "Wild Life," "Murphy's Rules":
       at 'TOON CENTRAL: http://kovalic.com  - e-mail: john@kovalic.com

Prev: FMA Movement Next: Re: GenCon! Day 1.