Prev: [FMA] Combat Moves Next: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

Re: Re:counter sheet back-up

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 07:11:44 -0700
Subject: Re: Re:counter sheet back-up

>At 12:35 PM +0100 8/6/99, Niall Gilsenan wrote:
>I've been doing that with all my old Renegade Legion stuff.  Of course
the
>fun starts soon when I create a VMAP set for Prefect and Legatus (one
of the
>new player created systems for RL).
>
>How many bonus points do I get?

Lots !

And for all the copyright worriers out there, this is (just has to
be) fair use. You own your copy of the game after all, scanning the
materials just ensures you'll be able to use your game when the paper
has fallen to dust. Heck, you can make an archival copy of software,
and you DON'T own THAT.
Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: [FMA] Combat Moves Next: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe