Prev: Re: Heavy Fighters Next: Re: [FT] Fighter question

Re: DSII Questions

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 16:19:05 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: DSII Questions

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999, Laserlight wrote:

> John's opinion will probably be "why don't you use armor, artillery,
and/or
> infantry to protect the valuable engineers from being under fire in
the
> first place, you twerps, don't you know who's important around here?"
but I
> have forwarded it to him.  He has rules on clearing obstacles on his
page

Just like the FM's say. I can't remember the number of the particular FM

but it goes over all the stuff that John's page covers.

> www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/index.html or thereabouts.  Since I
haven't

Whee, Nice page... Abatis and Log Cribs and Mine Belts, Oh My!

I'd like to see points costs for the obstacles/barriers.

> "Combat Engineers are Walking Gods" Atkinson is, as you might expect,
> employed by the U.S. Army and is currently in Germany.

They are until the enemy artillery splashes a mission in on their ass
during a hasty breach and counter battery can't reach the Red
Force Red Legs...

I must get the size 5 AARV and CRV painted and photographed for people.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: Heavy Fighters Next: Re: [FT] Fighter question