Prev: Re: Heavy Fighters Next: Re: DSII Questions

Re: Heavy Fighters

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 21:39:42 +0200
Subject: Re: Heavy Fighters

Roger Books wrote:

> > Weapon die roll modifiers that are due to the weapon (+1 for
Attack/
> > Interceptor fighters) are always applied to the re-roll as well as
the
> > original roll.
>
> I'm assuming this is a house rule as I can't find anything about it
> in the FB.  If it isn't could you point me to the appropriate area?

FB, p.5 "Rerolls": ""... any roll of SIX inflicts the usual damage AND
allows a "reroll" - roll an extra die, and apply any further damage
that is indicated by the result."

IOW, the die is read as it is always done (vs non-screened targets) for
that particular weapon.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Heavy Fighters Next: Re: DSII Questions