Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter question Next: Re: Heavy Fighters

Re: [FT] Fighter question I'm confused

From: jeremy claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:34:52 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: [FT] Fighter question I'm confused

> The interceptor/attack fighter re-rolls should get the +1 for damage
> purposes, but you need to roll a "6" on the unmodified die to get the
> re-roll in the first place. Or, if you like, rolls of "6" on the
> *modified* die gives you a re-roll, but rolls of "5" or "7" do not -
> the effect is the same <g>

Ok let me see if I understand this attack fighter thing:

A roll of 6 does 2 damage and allows for a re-roll (the +1 is wasted)
A roll of 5 also does 2 damage (i.e. 5 +1 for attack bonus) but no
re-roll

And then you are still applying the +1 bonus to any subsequent re-rolls?

If so then yes sounds good to me.
(me rushes off to paint more attack fighters)

jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter question Next: Re: Heavy Fighters