Prev: Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such Next: Re: [FT] Fighter question I'm confused

Re: [FT] Fighter question

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:42:39 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Fighter question

Beth asked:

> We hit upon a snag on Friday and I thought it best to get your wise
> opinions on the matter... for Attack (etc) fighters do their
modifiers
> apply to rerolls? To paraphrase, it does say "all their die rolls" in
MT
> and doesn't mention anything to the contrary in FB. After a die roll
> decide the situation, we went with Yes, but what do you guys think?

The interceptor/attack fighter re-rolls should get the +1 for damage
purposes, but you need to roll a "6" on the unmodified die to get the
re-roll in the first place. Or, if you like, rolls of "6" on the
*modified* die gives you a re-roll, but rolls of "5" or "7" do not -
the effect is the same <g>

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such Next: Re: [FT] Fighter question I'm confused