Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: Re: [FT] armour

RE: [FT] armour

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:36:46 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] armour

Wave Gun and Nova Cannon. But these are rarely used.
The real question is the cost/mass/effectiveness ratio vs. screens
and vs. the firepower that could be added for the cost/mass.

I don't have the math to compute the figures. But my impression
is that screens are more effective against beam weapons than
armor, but less (or not) effective against other weapons.

I don't have a feel for the armor vs. added firepower.

-----
Brian Bell
http://fly.to/ftsr/
-----