Prev: Re: [FT] Ship morale Next: Re: Top Ten Reasons to Attend Historicon and SHOWDOWN

Re: Top Ten Reasons to Attend Historicon and SHOWDOWN

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:28:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Top Ten Reasons to Attend Historicon and SHOWDOWN

Aaron Teske wrote:

> At 10:18 AM 7/19/99 -0400, Jerry wrote:
> >Shamelessly plugging the Con, so all the doughnuts will be eaten,
(8-)

> Doughnuts?  Where?!?

Didn't you see them?  Jon Davis bought doughnuts from the Lancaster
Market
on the Saturday.  I remember the box, because at the end, there was
this one really sick looking jelly doughnut just sitting there; and
nobody
wanted it.

Poor lonely doughnut.  (8-)

> And where's the Showdown turn?  (Not that I'm one who can really
complain,
> but... I'm complaining on Indy's behalf, yeah, that's the ticket! ^_-
)

(8-)

I actually just finished it, and posted it on the web; I'll mail the
players their turns just after I send this one.  Aaron, you'll hate
what happened to your BDN, (though I suppose it was inevitable) but
you'll
like what you did to the damned French.  And when are you guys going
to kill Kenny?	(8-)

J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: [FT] Ship morale Next: Re: Top Ten Reasons to Attend Historicon and SHOWDOWN