Prev: Re: Out of Ammo and Shotguns Next: Re: FMA counters?

RE: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts....

From: Mike.Elliott@b...
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:26:53 +0100
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts....

Personally , I prefer just the 3 range bands (CLOSE, MEDIUM and LONG),
but
then
I'm a bit of a traditionalist myself....

This does mean that you can have some weapons that drop off on Firepower
quickly
compared to others, which I like.

What about accuracy ratings for shotguns (those wretched shotguns !!)?

Also how about an accuracy of 0.75 for a Heavy Pistol compared to 0.5
for a
Light Pistol?

I think its Ok to have accuracy ratings of 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 etc
for "do it in your head" calculations.
If you have the unusual ratings like 0.9 then its probably better to
calculate the range bands before the game and
write them down on the squad data sheet.

Mike Elliott

___
					 _____

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may

be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is

intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not

the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering

it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to

anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by

mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply

facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.

ct "Fil.?

Prev: Re: Out of Ammo and Shotguns Next: Re: FMA counters?