Prev: Re: [FMA] Maximum Ranges [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts....

Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts....

From: "Jerry" <jerrym@c...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:06:48 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts....

>So, opinions anyone? This is the sort of rule where we are going to
have to
>go for an either/or decision, rather than allowing the option of both -
it
>is too fundamental to the core system. Does this feel better than the
>fixed-range version, and is the extra complication worth it?
>
>Over to you guys......
>
>Jon (GZG)

I much prefer the range bands.	 One of the things I liked most about
SGII
was the fact that more experienced troops could perform more effective
fire
at a further distance.	I think the second way may SOUND more complex
but I
don't think it is.

Jerry the Slightly Mad....(who was confused why were weren't using range
bands)

Prev: Re: [FMA] Maximum Ranges [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts....