Prev: Re: [FT] U-boat Next: Re: [FMA] Maximum Ranges [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: A use for nudie minis [Was FMA Skirmish MOS (rules ideas)]

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:57:00 +0100
Subject: Re: A use for nudie minis [Was FMA Skirmish MOS (rules ideas)]

>On the way back from ECC we were brainstorming scenarios.  We discussed
>"Shootout at the Happy Beaver Strip Club" with Gentlemen's Line
dancers,
>Biker chicks for "security", Rednecks for customers, and Nuns with Guns
>assaulting.

Marcus Rowland wrote up a nice little scenario for Valkyrie a while
back,
actually using the Macho Women with Guns rules, which would convert very
well for FMA: Nuns with Guns versus the Gun Bunnies, who are of course
the
mind-controlled servants of the great elder god Hefnir......

<smirk>
Oh sorry, I didn't realise this was a no-smirking zone...

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [FT] U-boat Next: Re: [FMA] Maximum Ranges [CLEAN STAMP]