Prev: Mines Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question...

FMA Skirmish in Archives (was Re: New to the list, FMA Skirmish)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:54:19 -0400
Subject: FMA Skirmish in Archives (was Re: New to the list, FMA Skirmish)

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Of course, I've been lax in pointing out the fine archives that
> Jerry provides at:
> http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html#memory
>
> However, to be fair, I'm assuming Jerry will delete the Skirmish
> strawman to protect Jon's interests.

Actually, I'm being lax, and I haven't posted the last week or
so of posts yet, so this is moot.

However, if Jon agrees, I'll make available the FMA-Skirmish
playtest rules on the web, with the provisio that by 'clicking and
reading this document you agree to the provision therein, etc. etc.
etc.'

J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Mines Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question...