Prev: Re: FMA SKirmish Next: Re: Affectiveness of FSE BDN?

Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question...

From: Don Greenfield <gryphon@a...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:54:11 -0600
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question...

At 12:30 AM 7/12/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Other than the "little" fact that I STILL haven't found a GZG group
around
>these parts of Utah, I'd love to give this a shot. Anything I can do to
help.

>Randy

Randy,
   My friend and I are the only GZG (primarily FT players) that I know
of.
Even though lately our gaming seems to be "we oughta play this weekend",
we
might be able to schedule a time to play sometime in the next couple of
weeks. If you're interested, let me know. We're in West Valley, though
we
could probably manage anywhere from Ogden to Provo. Just so long as you
aren't in Saint George or somewhere. :-)

Don

Prev: Re: FMA SKirmish Next: Re: Affectiveness of FSE BDN?