Prev: Re: maneuver or better weapon arcs? Next: Re: New to the list, FMA Skirmish

New to the list, FMA Skirmish

From: Cleats Balentine <kevinbalentine@y...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:54:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: New to the list, FMA Skirmish

Hi all, I'm new to this mailing list and to the
Tuffleyverse games in general. I have played SG2 after
trying offerings from GW, Target and Enigma. I am so
happy to have finally found a game that at least has
one foot in reality.

Now, I have been reading with great interest the
Skirmish posts on this list, but the only portion of
the rules I received was the points system (which I
like, I just wish I had the rest of the set to link it
up to).

If anybody could take some time and e-mail me the set
(in ASCII text or whatever), I would be most appreciative.
===
Kevin Balentine
kevinbalentine@yahoo.com

Prev: Re: maneuver or better weapon arcs? Next: Re: New to the list, FMA Skirmish