Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question... Next: RE: ALIENS in FMA.

RE: FMA skirmish questions

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 15:06:27 +1000
Subject: RE: FMA skirmish questions

iv)	For unit morale, how about using the SG squad morale; make
normal
rolls (max 1 level morale drop) & apply the appropriate morale to how
you
play the action out.  Keep just the one chit for the whole unit
(probably
with the squad leader).  This could be useful for one off games without
any
sort of predefined objective (unless it's a slugfest game - last man
standing).

v)	It would make for an interesting situation; the sargeant is
yelling
at the FUNG to get moving, but he can't see any friendlies, only
enemies...

vi)	I think this refers to cybernetically enhanced goons and the
like,
or possible more detailed character development in a later version?

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa

(eg.