Prev: Re: More Fighter questions Next: RE: Mines

RE: Ordnance

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:15:25 +1000
Subject: RE: Ordnance

If you work that about 20% of the crew is made up of marines, you get
about
20 ground troops aboard a 100 mass battleship.	If you think you can
take a
ground objective with that many troops, good for you!
Once you start getting into troop cargo, you get about 5-8 men per mass,
depending on how you want to define CS.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa