Prev: [FT] About all that fighter stuff Next: RE: Ordnance

Re: More Fighter questions

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 09:37:14 +1000
Subject: Re: More Fighter questions

G'day,

The Beast exclaimed:
>*gasp* A ship with 10-14 fighter squadrons?!?!
>
>jeremy,superships should be added VERY carefully, usually in one-off
games!

Sorry to scare you mate, but in FB you don't need a supership to carry
10-14 fighter groups, in fact I've got two carrier designs (for two
different nations) that have 10+ fighter groups one is simply the Jean
d'
Arc with the weaponary replaced by bays and the other carrier in
question
has more bays, but less mass - it has a fragile hull. See what you can
do
with fragile hulls and/or the firm belief that the rest of your fleet
will
keep you safe (probably)... why do I have this strange sense of deja vu?
;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: [FT] About all that fighter stuff Next: RE: Ordnance