Prev: Re: More Fighter questions Next: Re: More Fighter questions

Re: FMA Skirmish question

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:32:52 EDT
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish question

In a message dated 7/8/99 9:22:24 AM EST, laserlight@cwix.com writes:

<< >
 >When I get the time to organise them into a useable external-playtest
 >version, maybe.... of course, I COULD always put the Fleet Book 2 on
hold
 >while I did that, if you REALLY want....  <GRIN!!>

Delegate, my friend! Pass the notes to an editor and let him bash it
into
shape to send back to you for changes and approval and we get BOTH for
only
an infinitessimal amount of extra effort on your part. I have eidted
HMGS
magazine Tornado Alert! which has gotten good reviews (when under my
editorship) and help on BY JINGO a web zine for colonials. E-mail me and
we
can work it out.

Prev: Re: More Fighter questions Next: Re: More Fighter questions