Prev: Re: More Fighter questions Next: Re: balancing Fighters and different SM loads

Re: FMA Skirmish question

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 09:57:12 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish question

>St St St Jon said (tongue in cheek), in response to:
>
>>>You don't think we gzg-l people could get a complete run-down of the
Beta
>>>FMA Skirmish rules, do you?	:o)
>>
>>When I get the time to organise them into a useable external-playtest
>>version, maybe.... of course, I COULD always put the Fleet Book 2 on
hold
>>while I did that, if you REALLY want....  <GRIN!!>
>>
>>Jon (GZG)
>

>NONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>(I trust I'm leaving no ambiguity here)

OTOH,

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!, says one of the non-FT players.

More Stargrunt!  FMA Skirmish!	Rah rah rah!!

<wink>

Adrian Johnson
ajohnson@idirect.com

Just drink beer.  It will all go away if you drink beer.

Prev: Re: More Fighter questions Next: Re: balancing Fighters and different SM loads