Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish question Next: SLAM for SG2

Re: More Fighter questions

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:59:18 EDT
Subject: Re: More Fighter questions

In a message dated 7/7/99 4:51:58 PM EST, channing@glasscity.net writes:

<<
 Sometime ago I suggested an optional rule that would allow launch
facilities
and
 fighter bays to be purchased seperately. If memory serves correctly it
was 9
 Mass / 27 points (same as FB Hangers) for Launch Bays and 6 Mass / 18
points
for
 Hanger Bays. You could launch in one turn as many fighter squadrons as
you
had
 Launch Bays. I am working from memory here and the values may not be
exact.
If
 anyone has the post or wishes to search the Archives I'd appreciate it.

Anything along those lines should work. Simplicity is one of the reasons
like GZG, but if it's rules are reality based (even in a conjectural
technology) they just satisfy better. LESS FILLING! . . . TASTES BETTER!
You
know the argument

Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish question Next: SLAM for SG2