Prev: SLAM for SG2 Next: Re: FMA Skirmish question

Re: FMA Skirmish question

From: Paul Lesack <lesack@u...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 10:41:51 -0700
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish question

Andy Cowell wrote:

> I mentioned earlier that I was dabbling with some FMA skirmish rules.
> I had a question about what people think about suppression in a 1:1
> figure:groundscale game:
>
> If an average human figure has no cover, and is suppressed, what
> happens?
>
> Does the figure freeze up?
> Does the figure drop to the ground?
> Does the figure head toward cover?

In my skirmish game, each individual got two actions per turn (sound
familiar?). A suppression result would remove one of the actions. The
choice is then left to the player -- head for cover/drop _or_ return
fire.

Multiple suppressions, of course, leave the figure a sitting duck.

It seemed to work fairly well. . .

Paul

Prev: SLAM for SG2 Next: Re: FMA Skirmish question