Prev: Re: balancing Fighters Next: SLAM system For SG2

Re: [OT] Re: An introduction

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:43:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: An introduction

Ok ok, I have to drop my old fart line here as well.

1967 chess
Bismark?  heheheheh, I started with Jutland (year unknown)
Battle of the Bulge (again, year unknown)
1978? (Ogre)
1977 (Traveller)
1980 (SFB)

When you were 13?  Ha, I was 13 in 1974!

Snicker, we had to use little sticks for troops, rocks stolen from our
neighbors cave for vehicles, and used a pair of little mice for dice,
put
em in a box with 6 holes and see which one they ran out of.

JimC

Prev: Re: balancing Fighters Next: SLAM system For SG2