Prev: RE: [OT] StarFleet Command!! Next: Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates

Re: balancing Fighters

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 08:12:38 -0700
Subject: Re: balancing Fighters

>I'm in agreement with Kieth and others that fighters are too cheap for
their
>power in FT.

I've also never had too much dificulty in dealing with fighters in FT.
I've
found that just one escort with an ADFC can really mess up a squadron's
whole day.

Now granted that I've never really dealt with really large groups of
fighters (10+), but I would think that adding another escort or two
would
solve that little problem.

Yes, fighters are powerful, and seem daunting when you look at them
alone,
but it's actually fairly difficult for them to get their damage on
target
without being swatted fairly hard first.

Schoon

Prev: RE: [OT] StarFleet Command!! Next: Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates