Prev: Re: "offical" (fleet book) ship designs Next: Re: "offical" (fleet book) ship designs

Re: Fighter basing

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 01:56:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighter basing

You might want to try a game (here in the US) called "Shadowlord!" by
Parker
Brothers.
It is an extreamly simple conquest game, and the fleets in the game are
these
little round rings about 1-1/4 inch across.  Around the edges are 6
holes for
these little "ship pegs".  In the center of the ring, is a hole for a
disk
with the fleet leader's name on it.  They come in 5 colors (black,
yellow,
green, red, and blue).

If you liked the shadowlord game, you could make a disk, and attach a
single
fighter mini to it.
This would allow you to use the rings as fighter bases without making
them
perminent.

Donald Hosford