Prev: Re: "offical" (fleet book) ship designs Next: Re: Fighter basing

Re: "offical" (fleet book) ship designs

From: "Chris !!!" <cmccurr@t...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 23:11:09 -0500
Subject: Re: "offical" (fleet book) ship designs

okay okay okay
I feel like a real dumb _____ . [insert word of choice]

In all the time i've owned the FT books I've never more then skimed over
the core rules.
(I was taught to play by another, who aparently didn't know the rules
correctly.)

Logic said that the fire controls should be for targeting and not for
firing, and thats how it is (amagine that!)

So, now the fleet ships don't seem so bad.  Any how thanks for the
'insite' your welcome for the laugh.

CMC