Prev: Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates Next: Re: Fighter basing

Re: "offical" (fleet book) ship designs

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@j...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 19:14:44 -0700
Subject: Re: "offical" (fleet book) ship designs

Ummm, that's the way it works.	One firecon allows you to fire at one
target with some or all weapons; two firecons allow you to split your
fire between two targets or fire all at one, so on and so forth.  In
other words, fire controls have NO effect on the number of weapons you
can fire; they only affect the number of TARGETS you can shoot at.

Mark