Prev: RE: [FT] Piquet in Space (was Core Systems) Next: RE: Starbase assault?

RE: [SG] Settings...

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:52:22 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] Settings...

The medieval rules you're after could be the blood & steel rules I did
up
last year:
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/fmafanta.htm
Most of the others have already been mentioned by various people.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa

Aliens,