Prev: [OT]: Wing Commander Re: Sorry guys should have guessed Next: [FT] Lucky shot.

Re: Core Systems Thresholds

From: "Tom McCarthy" <tmcarth@f...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:13:42 -0400
Subject: Re: Core Systems Thresholds

I believe Piquet hinges on building a deck of "phases", I'll call them,
which describes how your fleet behaves (fighter heavy fleets might have
more
"Fighters attack" cards).  The deck is shuffled and each side alternates
using cards to activate units.	The fickle hand of fate can mean that
your
SDN doesn't act until very late in the game, or maneouvres into a great
position but doesn't happen to fire for a long time, etc.

Prev: [OT]: Wing Commander Re: Sorry guys should have guessed Next: [FT] Lucky shot.