Prev: Re: FT: Star Trek designing Next: Re: Starbase assault

Re: FT: Star Trek designing

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 18:53:03 -0700
Subject: Re: FT: Star Trek designing

Donald Hosford wrote:

> What a closed minded attitude!
>
> Sometime after that, I stopped trying to keep up with the latest
> versions of SFB, because they were allways messing with the rules!
>
> /Rant Mode OFF/
>
> Donald Hosford

I had a rule added because I was in a campaign with one of the
better known playtesters.   I was Klingon and stripped Komania
of 250 fighters with 2 D-7s and 4 D-6s.
The HOW TO:
     I cranked the ECM up to 6, and the fighters could not get a
lock on my ships.   With a series of passes, I beamed the pilots
aboard the ships (dropped the aft shield in passing) , and had
my security teams 'take care' of any problems.	 I enjoyed it!

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: FT: Star Trek designing Next: Re: Starbase assault